Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Nothing profound...

I just typed a whole new post and clicked "Publish Post" and it went to "This page cannot be displayed", which meant that I lost it.

So here's the jist of it:

1) not much is new around here.
2) last night i dreamed about blair, melissa and makena's dog hudson and we were hugging. he's great. here's a picture:


3) i uploaded some new pictures of our all nighter and of my cat.
4) and the other day i came across the following and it has changed the past few days for me:

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." Mother Teresa

I decided to try putting that into action and so far it's been really cool. I made a new friend, and I also had a good chat with a young girl from kids klub and she confided in me about how her dad died and she doesn't ever see her real mom and how she knows Jesus and she can talk to him even better than her own brother and that made her happy.

And it made me happy too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is that fine looking dog?

he must have a fine-looking owner as well...

sincerely,
not-blair

Tim and/or Wyatt said...

Traitor.
Sincerely,
Wyatt

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweet Chelsey,

What a cute granddog!!! Does it run in the family? Can't believe I said that. He is loveable though you must admit...We will miss you this weekend! Love to read your thoughts and heart moments. I love you my dear,

Mom from Dauphin!

Anonymous said...

I have a similar quote on the wall of my office, also by Mother Teresa. "Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness - kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile." Thought you would enjoy this. I love reading your blog, by the way! Say hi to Peter!
Carolyn McMillan

Tim and/or Wyatt said...

I do think he's a very cool dog Blair - and you're hot too... no doubt about it...