Thursday, July 06, 2006

West no more.

I started my new job this past Tuesday and it's been a whirlwind of learning 40 names of kids ages 2.5 to 6 years old, learning new rules, new routines, new people, new parents, new songs, new toys, new ways of "saying Grace"... But it has been so good. I walked out of work today with that feeling: yessssssssssss. I am fulfilled with what I do for a living. I feel good about it and it makes a difference in the world. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Double fist pump.

1 comment:

kelli said...

that's really exciting chels.
i hope i can say that one day. i do love my job, i just can't say it's making much of a difference in the world. buuuuut it could totally make a difference in your world as a future photographer! if you want to pay $10,000 for a fake igloo and a penguin that is.
think about it.