Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Kristen will appreciate this one


So here we are, 29 weeks and growing. It's not the best picture but some of you were starting to get hostile, so this is what you get.

78 days to the due date.

But there's weekends in there, and they always go so fast, so it's more like 56 days. Plus the long weekend in November, so that takes it to 55 days and then of course there is Christmas, which is about 2 weeks long. So 41 days really. And this week is practically over, and work makes the weeks go by so quickly and so really its like 30 days.

And when you throw in schooling, eating, sleeping, hanging out with the youth, sewing with Vivian, Young Adults, taking pictures and my new-found hobby of knitting, the due date is basically 2 days away. A weekend really! Oh, and then there's getting the baby room ready and preparing the house for a little one. Really it's like 20 minutes away.

It's a cup of coffee!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey chels you look awesome! I want to hug you and your belly lots and see it songs of rock and or roll...if you don't mind, I will have a cup of coffee with you while we wait...love alexis

kelli said...

you are so fat and i love it. thanks for fiiiinally posting a pic. i love you, i hope you're doing awesome. say hello to baby and peter for me. xo

Kristi said...

You look great Chels!

xblairx said...

let's smoke some coffee

Anonymous said...

umm...I meant sing not see
oops -lex

Anonymous said...

aww.... its only 20min away. Love you very much and that will go very fast. Have a great week. And know that here in Estonia somebody is thinking about you all!
Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear Chelsey, you look so precious and by the way, oh how I love you! Mom from Dauphin, Give the daddy a hug for me!

kristen said...

AWE your lookin fab and fashionable and i love your reasoning behind all of the elimination...i hope you can do that with the labouring process, it'll be like 5 minutes, REALLY!

i'm kristen and i did appreciate that one :)

Craig,Leah,Lena said...

Yeay! look at your belly - it's big. that's great! Miss our BC friends - we should talk. say hi to the daddy-to-be and quit drinking coffee!!

Tami said...

only 20 mins away...i like that. So I'm only like a few hours away. Maybe that positive thinking will make things go by quicker! :) I"m glad you posted. I was getting tired of seeing Spidey.

TamaLa said...

CHELSEY - YOU ARE PRECIOUS:)
AND YOUR BABY IS TOO!
You look great....Love Tamara

Jessie said...

i can't believe that belly! you're almost there! i hope you guys are doing wonderfully...you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny, and we miss you guys!! I wish that when my kids were on the way I had that attitude!! You rock and make me smile....a lot!