Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Weekend

It's Sunday night and the weekend has come and gone.

Saturday morning to mid-afternoon was spent with this raking (and rockin') crew:


Then I went for coffee with Beth, Jeidy, and Lin, and we looked at some cute cats at the pet store. I sewed with Vivian for something like 5 hours. We finished the bedskirt for the crib and we are almost done the quilt.

Today I got to sleep in a bit and went to church with Elise & Levi. After lunch, Peter and I went to the park by the Christ Church Cathedral and took some photos.

After that we came home and I put on some sweats and enjoyed a Lindor chocolate and a chai latte before watching Click. I got to spend some time with my wonderful husband, and it was very, very nice.

Tomorrow our good friends from means will arrive on the island and they are going to spend a couple days with us.


They are very tough, as you can see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful parental faces!!!!
Love, Mommy in Dauphin

kelli said...

i'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

AWWWW
Love the pics of you and Peter.. Way to cute
Loves ya Bobbi