Wednesday, December 13, 2006

we'll all float on...

Okay, there are a few things on the agenda this evening.


1) I'm done the nursery bedding! Yessssss. Photos of the bedding will come soon, but for now you can see me finishing up.
















2) Kelli & Aaron are engaged! They are getting married on May 5, 2007 and my wonderfully lovely friend Kelli (in the middle) has asked me to be her maid of honour. This will be my first time in a wedding (besides my own of course).









3) Doctor's appointment went well. I'm already almost 2cm dilated. Now I know that I may very well still carry to my due date or past, but it's just exciting to know that my body is getting ready, things are happening, and it won't be long before my precious little baby is here.

4) Means signs with facedown records.

5) New pictures on Flickr.

Here on the right you can see Team Tardy. We were a team in Estonia together. Kelli and I are in the middle.











Here on the left you see Aaron & Kelli, looking wonderful in the summer sun.

Congratulations!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice sewing machine!

Anonymous said...

so much exciteing news on this blog! it's my first time in a wedding besides my own too and we get to do it together!! twin love. and kelli love. and we like aaron too. it's going to be fun. and i will meet your baby that is almost coming!!!

Anonymous said...

i did exciting wrong because first i put excited by accident. woops!

kelli said...

oh geez. thanks for posting that eesti pic. i'm sure glad the bsb sing along video went missing. love you lots.

Anonymous said...

Great Pics!! I really like the mellow lighting in the sewing machine pic, and also the family pics of Brent, Elise and Levi-he's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

they look so beautiful couple!