Sunday, February 25, 2007

Byte-sized Babble

I think that the series finale of the OC would have been better had they played #15 on Sufjan Stevens' Illinoise. It would have made the cheese-fest less cheesy and more hopeful. That's what I think.

I listened to Sufjan on the way to church this morning. Eva fell asleep in the back seat and we were early so I headed up Mt. Tolmie. It was pretty clear this morning, you could see downtown really well, and the sun was shining on the mountains as they ripped the sky in half. I live in a truly beautiful city. I don't want to ever take that for granted... he gives and takes away.

Also I'm thankful that my fridge is working and my freezer, and the furnace, and I have a wood burning stove that keeps me nice and warm too. But the batteries died in my remote, so there's something to complain about. Tim knows what I'm talkin' about.

Anyway, I have a lot to say, but not right now. I always have things I want to say on here but it never seems like a good time. Mostly because I don't have a lot of time to say it how I want to. So for now, I'm babbling. Telling you a bunch of random things. Talking about the OC and my appliances.

I have a George Foreman grill that I never use. Do you want it, Tim?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny girl.......
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the offer Chels, along with the George Foreman grill we also have and never use, with both of them we could not only heat the house for the next time the furnace quits, but also cook our meals for when our stove dies... I'd much rather have your wood stove - what do you need heat for down there?

Anonymous said...

chels, come on the oc is amazing haha.. you cant make fun of it haha

Keri M. Valdez said...

Hey Chels... I totally agree about the OC think. jk, i don't really know what you were talking about, but anywho... we miss you guys, and that drive to the mountain sounds nice... wish i was there

Jessie said...

what is with people having george foreman grills that they never use? i have the same problem.
those things are totally overrated.

xblairx said...

turns out, this season of the OC was the worst thing on television ever...