Sunday, February 11, 2007

Mother's Helper

If I were rich I would totally get a nanny.

She could do my dishes while I enjoy my little girl. She could clean my house while I go out walking. She could take care of Eva while I have a nap or stay up to date with the blogging community. She could tell me that I'm beautiful even on the worst days. Maybe she'd even be a personal masseuse. Or have magic breasts and she could feed Eva in the night sometimes. I say sometimes because I don't want her taking over. She is just the nanny.

I'm just saying I can understand why people have them, that's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that would be lovely and....you would have more time to take pictures of that beautiful little baby doll and post them on your blog for the people. LOL
Love Mom and Grandma Kim