Monday, February 12, 2007

mum num yum yum

Today I sat in the car and fed Eva in the inner harbour while Pete, Keri-Lyn & Alvaro walked around. I listened to some Sufjan. Leave it to Sufjan to inspire you. I was in quite the photographic mood, but I was stuck. Someday though. Someday.

Keri-Lyn & Alvaro got here on Saturday and we love them. We have been having a lot of fun. And its nice to have people to help take care of Eva. She loves them too. Tonight we are having a night in front of the television. The Hills, two hours of 24 and then CSI Miami. We are pretty much losers.

We had a doctor's appointment today. Eva now weighs 11 lbs and 5 oz. We all placed bets beforehand and Alvaro won. He is so Mexican.

It's true, he is. Keri-Lyn says that it's my blog and I can say what I want to about Alvaro.

5 comments:

kristen said...

as long as your not watching bams unholy union on that channel as well you guys are not losers ;)

2-minute mark said...

hi there. i wish i was a good photographer like you. maybetis just the camera i dont know, but that is a great pic. i cant believe you guys watch all of those silly shows. american idol is where its at! oops, did i really just admit that. take care and say hi to pete and that little girl!

Anonymous said...

hey mark.. what about saying hi to alvaro and me.. jeepers.. love you too mark.. haha.. miss you and melissa and the family. loved to see all your pictures

Anonymous said...

hehe...hun, that isn't being a loser. that is being a parent. At least I hope that is true because otherwise, I have been a loser for a long time and didn't realize it...man!!

xblairx said...

mark, get a blog already. i love that your name on here is 2 minute mark. ha!