Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Neices and Nephews and New Cousins

Yesterday at work I noticed that there was a girl named McKenna there. She was about 5-years-old and looked like my sister-in-law Keri-Lyn when she was that age. So I started thinking about my family and my newest neice who's name is also Makena.

So I decided to show her off.

Then I got to thinking about my other neice, Kiara.

And she couldn't be left out, so I decided to show her off too.

But of course there's also my nephew Brady.


And I couldn't go without mentioning him either.

And then I rememberd that Auntie Michelle and Uncle Scott had a baby on March 27, at 9:54 a.m.

Carlee Michelle Wade - 8lbs. 15 oz. So I had to announce that to the blogging world.

And then I realized I have so many more lovely family members that I love and wanted to mention, but that there are so many that it was impossible! So this morning I feel so blessed and thankful for my family that is growing, growing, growing.

4 comments:

kelli said...

brady and kiara are so big now!

Anonymous said...

My Grandchildren are amazing don't you think! Life is soooooooo good! And more on the way! (Hint) Love, I miss you guys!

Mom from Dauphin!

xblairx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
xblairx said...

makena is clearly the best..

man, that is rude....