Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ski Trip

Today I saw a commercial for the DVD "Lady & the Tramp" and I said to Pete, "Hey, look, it's our story!". I still think it's funny.

This past weekend we went up to Mount Washington with the Youth Group. It was my first time skiing in 8 years, and the last time I skied was at Ochapowace in Saskatchewan which is... a ski place in Saskatchewan, so you can imagine what that might be like.

Anyway we had a blast hanging out with those crazy teenagers and getting to know them better. It was a weekend of laughter, sore muscles, good food, and of course, skiing.

Click for photos from our weekend.
In other news... well not really news... here are some pictures from Mount Tolmie (in Victoria), but you should really see it on a clear day.

1 comment:

dave said...

what? pete's not a lady...


WOAH!
holla

just kidding